If you have problems connecting your phone to your traffic alarm and you have tried our other solutions, then you can clear data to Bluetooth.
NOTE: You will need to reconnect to all Bluetooth devices after removing the Bluetooth data.
To do this, do the following:
- Go into the phone settings
- Select 'Apps' (may be called something different on different phones)
- OnePlus: Select "Show all apps"
- Select menu or "More" (may also vary)
- Can often be found as three vertical dots in the upper right corner, or a gear.
- Select "Show system processes" / "Show system"
- Find and select the "Bluetooth" app
- Select 'Storage' / 'Storage' / 'Memory'
- Press 'Clear data'
- Press "OK"
- Restart your phone