If you get an "Error 400" when trying to sign up for Club Saphe or trying to log in, there are some things you can try to fix it.
- First of all, check that you have a stable (high signal strength) connection
- Check if there are apps or settings that limit the network. It can e.g. be
Cookies are used to retrieve an ID for your phone, to ensure access to the server. This is a precautionary measure. We do not collect information from you other than the information provided to us in connection with the creation of your Club Saphe account. This information is not shared with third parties.
Allow cookies on Android:
- Open your default browser on your phone
- Some phones have multiple browsers e.g. is the default browser on many Samsung phones, "Samsung Internet Browser", so here it is the one you need to open and not Chrome if you use it - feel free to check all available browsers to be safe
- Go up to browser settings
- It may differ from browser to browser, where you will find the following so we have a single example from Chrome:
- Go to "Website settings"> "Cookies": set to "Allow cookies"
If it still does not work, try going to the browser settings again> Privacy & security: and press "Clear browser data". Please try again.
On iPhone, you need to:
- Open Settings> Safari> Cookies: set it to "Allow cookies"
- Go back to Safari and tap "Clear history and site data" - you will not lose passwords and auto-fill information
Now try to register or log in.