Before you can start using Saphe on your road trips, be sure to pair Saphe with your mobile phone. This should be done via the Saphe Link app, and not via the phone's Bluetooth menu.
Once the app is installed, make sure your Saphe is turned on and active. Tap on your product to read about how to do so:
Once the app is installed and your Saphe is turned on and active, you need to:
- Open the app on your phone (Bluetooth must be turned on)
- Tap the menu in the upper right corner
- Tap Devices
- Find your Saphe device under "Unknown Devices" / "Other Devices" and tap it
- Tap on your Saphe Device in the list and it will start connecting
- Once connected, it will say Connected to your device.
Once connected, it will say "Connected" under your device and you will be able to see a small icon of your Saphe on the front page of the app.
NOTE: This is done on an iPhone, but the procedure is the same on Android and applies to all our products
- I can not find my Saphe in the app
- The connection to my Saphe is being rejected
- My Saphe will not pair with the phone. The pairing will not be approved
- My Saphe is paired but will not connect