- Open Google Play Store and search for GPS Status & Toolbox (you can also open the link on your phone and go directly to the app)
- Tap "Install" to install the app. Wait while the app installs
- Open the app when it has finished installing
- You will be asked if you want to allow the app to use GPS. Just press "Always allow" - you can change it or uninstall the app afterwards
- Open the menu by swiping from the left side of the screen towards the center
- Press "Manage A-GPS mode"
- Press "Reset" - wait while the app resets the phone's GPS
- Restart your phone
Reset GPS on Android Print
Modified on: Fri, 8 Jan, 2021 at 1:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.