Battery and battery change
The battery contained in a Saphe One is a button cell battery of type CR2450 3 volt.
Watch the video guide below (Video text is in Danish, but illustrates the process) to see how to change the battery on a Saphe One or do the following:
- Remove the cover of your Saphe One by grasping the two buttons at the side with two fingers
- Press lightly against the sides of the buttons and pull the cover away from the bottom of the Saphe alarm.
You can also:
- Use a butter knife, letter knife or something else that is flat
- Push it in under both buttons at the front and rotate the object until the lid is pushed off
- Remove the lid
Now you can:
- Access the battery and eject it
- Insert a new battery in your Saphe One and replace the cover