Mount and turn on and off a Saphe Drive Pro
1x adhesive pad and 2x holders are included with your Saphe Drive Pro. The holders are angled 60 ° and 80 °, respectively.
- Choose the holder that suits your needs
- Clean the surface where you want to put your Saphe Drive Pro
- Remove the plastic film from the tape and place it on the holder
- Then place the holder where you want your Saphe Drive Pro to sit
- Now place your Saphe Drive Pro on the holder
To turn your Saphe Drive Pro on and off, press and hold the red button for 3 seconds. When you turn it off, you will be asked to confirm the action. Pressing the blue button turns off the device, pressing red cancels the action and the device will remain on.
Reboot the Saphe Drive Mini:
In some cases it will work to reboot the Saphe, so it quickly turns off/on and gets a new signal.
You do this by holding down the red button on the Saphe for about 15 seconds, till the screen goes black and starts back up with the BlueTooth-symbol.