If your Saphe does not automatically connect to your Huawei phone or lose connection again, it is most likely due to your phone's handling of apps. Therefore, make sure the app is controlled manually and not automatically. To do this, you must:
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap "Battery"
- Tap "App Launch" or "Launch" (it's different on different models)
- Tap the Saphe app to turn it off
- There will be a small menu with (typically three) other settings that are usually turned on, these should continue to be turned on
- Tap "OK"
Huawei also have a system processor that can have a role in this. Try this:
- Go to your phone's Settings
- Select Apps
- Select Applications
- Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- Select Show System Processor
- Search for Power Genie
- Select Power Genie
- Press Force stop
If you restart your phone after this, make the last setting again as it will be activated again.