If your Saphe does not automatically connect to your Huawei phone or lose connection again, it is most likely due to your phone's handling of apps. Therefore, make sure the app is controlled manually and not automatically. To do this, you must:
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap "Battery"
- Tap "App Launch" or "Launch" (it's different on different models)
- Deactivate the Saphe Link app
- A small menu will pop up with 3 other settings. Please make sure all 3 are activated.
- Tap "OK"
Huawei also have a system processor that can have a role in this. Try this:
- Go to your phone's Settings
- Select Apps
- Select Applications
- Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- Select Show System Processor
- Search for Power Genie
- Select Power Genie
- Press Force stop
Please be aware that If you restart your phone after stopping the Power Genie feature it will be activated again.