Before you can start using Saphe on your road trips, be sure to pair Saphe with your mobile phone. This should be done via the Saphe Link app, and not via the phone's Bluetooth menu.
- Hold down the BLUE button until the blue light turns off after 3 seconds.
- When Saphe beeps and the LED blinks blue, pairing is active for 30 seconds.
- Hold the phone close to your Saphe One - preferably touching each other.
- When the app displays 'Connected', your Saphe is paired and ready to use.
Pairing multiple phones
- Pair one phone at a time.
- Turn off Bluetooth on other phones nearby.