If you experience that you do not receive alarms on your device, it might be because of the magnetic sensor in the phone is not properly calibrated.
To calibrate the magnetic sensor in the phone this can be done:
- Touch the phone (to make a call)
- Type * # 0 * #
- Press "Sensor"
- Under "Magnetic Sensor" you will find a black circle with a line and a number in it
- The bar should be blue and the number should be 3. If not, turn the phone from side to side on all 3 axes (x, y, z - up / down, tilt right / west, turn right / left)
- When the bar is blue and the number is 3, the sensor is calibrated and your GPS signal should improve.
- You can take a look at this videoguide: YouTube Video